Volunteer Opportunities for Individuals
Drop-In Center on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with shifts between 12:30 and 5:30 pm*
- Clothing closet, front desk support, intake support, youth engagement, connecting youth with services, serving food, shower monitoring...and more!
- Share a special talent or skill with our youth: art, music, yoga/pilates, exercise classes, tech support
Street Outreach Support on Mondays 1:30 - 3:30 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:30 am - 12:30 pm*
Administrative support Monday through Friday
- Filing, data entry, and administrative projects
Fundraising, Events and Communications
- Please contact our Development Director, Rachel Stich at email@example.com for more information
*In order to provide a safe and secure environment for our youth, the application process will include background check and a minimum age requirement of 18 years old. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Volunteer Opportunities for Groups
Donate a meal
- Your group or organization can donate the cost or provide a meal for our youth. You have the option to drop off or bring the meal and serve with your group.
- Please contact email@example.com for more information
Organize a Drive
- Clothing drive, shoe drive, hygiene drive, sleeping bag drive*, backpack drive*, blanket drive*
*We ask that none of these items be red due to gang association in Venice Beach
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- There are many group project opportunities on non Drop-In Center days. Please contact email@example.com for current projects.