Updated on March 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM
In response to the rapidly evolving circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we’ve made the careful decision to temporarily adjust operations at SPY's Access Center.
On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM, food will be packaged to-go and we'll be providing basic survival needs and information about available resources. Case Managers will continue to be available via email and phone.
Need Help? Please Fill out THIS FORM!
Come by our Access Center!
When: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 11am- 1pm through the end of March
(or Monday and Friday by appointment)
Where: 2469 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 90291
Why: See our services below :)
What is SPY?
- SPY works with youth ages 12-25 who are experiencing or at risk of homelessness. We know that homelessness can look different for each individual: it can mean sleeping on the streets/beach, in a van/car, or couch surfing. We can also provide support if you're staying at a motel, just traveling through, or feeling unsafe at home.
- SPY is designed for you. We are here to listen to your needs and provide support to help you meet those needs. You are in control of your life and we are here to support you. We have the knowledge of community resources and a team passionate about empowering you.
- We have over a dozen different services, allowing you the flexibility to choose what you need. You can come in one day for a good meal and a hot showers, or you can create a plan with us and we can support you in finding employment, housing, or pursuing further education on an ongoing basis.
Services that SPY can provide you:
- You can come to our Access Center at 2469 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, CA 90291 on Tuesdays 1pm - 5pm, Wednesdays & Thursdays 11am- 5pm or Monday and Friday by appointment, to receive any of the following services:
- Learn more about the programs that we offer by clicking on the links below:
- Also be sure to keep an eye out for us on the beach and the streets around West Los Angeles passing out snacks and water.
Have any questions? Give us a call at 310 902.2283, option 2.